Dermacol Acnecover Make-up Foundation For Problematic Skin
Dermacol Foundation for Problematic Skin
Do you have acne-prone skin? Dermacol Acnecover foundation with caring formula provides effective coverage and promotes healthy skin with its acne-fighting properties. With the soothing benefits of Australian tea tree oil, this make-up supports skin regeneration, while Zincidone prevents excess sebum production and microorganism multiplication. The powerful combination of burdock root extract, zinc, vitamin A, and tea tree oil works wonders in cleaning the skin pores and reducing skin shine for a flawless, matte finish. The Acnecover Make-up for problematic skin was developed specifically for the needs of problematic skin in mind. This caring foundation for problematic skin effectively and gently provides care throughout the day, mattifies it, does not clog pores, and eliminates the formation of acne.
- Unifies the skin tone, and mattifies and soothes the skin.
- Caring medium coverage foundation for problematic skin
- Effectively mattifies and soothes the skin
- Gentle and non-comedogenic formula
- Promotes skin regeneration
- Reduces sebum and cleanses pores
- Suitable for problematic skin
- Australian tea tree oil – with antibacterial and antiseptic properties, promotes skin regeneration
- Zincidone® – reduces excessive sebum production and prevents microorganism multiplication
- Burdock root extract – cleanses the skin pores
- Zinc – reduces skin shine
- Vitamin A – helps to keep the skin healthy and radiant
Skin type: Problematic skin
How to use: Cleanse your skin, apply the Acneclear hydrating gel cream, use concealer, and blend the Dermacol Acne Cover foundation with your fingers or a sponge. Finally, set the makeup with powder and finish your look with a blush.
Result: Soothed and mattified skin with a unified tone. Pimples and redness are less noticeable and your skin will look very natural.
Volume / Weight: 30 ml